Welcome to "The Diary of a Miner"; a blog detailing the adventures and mysteries that I, Syeonyx, embark upon in my quest to further my mining and survival skills! It'll be tough, there will be good times and bad times, but I'll always be alive to post my adventures... probably...

Day 62: Still in the damp cell with no-one around...

     I have no idea what time it is... What day it is... Where I am... I don't know who captured me... And to top it off, I still feel nauseous and drowsy! I can't concentrate... I don't know why, but it might have something to do with the overpowering smell coming from the corner... Instead of thinking, I've been looking back through the diary, and at the things I've noted down; I've pretty much included everything I've ever seen, done or felt... The photos I attached to each page are a great help, and comfort at this time... It seems a little weird, but reading about my past experiences is quite comforting, and gives me a certain sense of hope... At the moment, I'm more worried about Chiron than me... I left him alone without access to food... But he's resourceful and would get into the chest eventually... As for me... I'm stuck here until something happens. No-one has come to see me... It doesn't feel like a prison... I would be constantly checked by guards or something, surely... But I haven't seen anyone since I woke up yesterday. I think it was yesterday... Keeping track of time below the surface is incredibly hard... I thought that someone was coming to get me or something yesterday, but they went off in a different direction. They had definitely been talking about THEROS... And there was probably more than two of them... I get the impression they're going through my stuff become making their way to me... In which case, I'm not looking forward to it... I don't even know who it is, but from the sounds of it, they have people under their employment... Would this be the kind of thing the figure would do...? I thought he worked alone... I didn't know anymore... I thought I was doing a good thing destroying the portals... But whoever captured me obviously thought otherwise.

     I think I fell asleep a few hours back - I could have just lost consciousness - and again I wake up to find food on a rotting, wooden tray at the bottom of the door... It was soup again... I think... I'm using the word "soup" in it's loosest of terms... And a cooked porkchop... I was ravenous! I had passed up the other meal yesterday; throwing it into the water hole beside the bed... The cooked porkchop was cold and tough, but it was the sweetest thing I had tasted! I had gone from the strange temple back to the dirt hovel to find food in the first place! I hadn't eaten all day, and the vigorous exercise was taking its toll on my energy... I sat there like an animal, chewing the meat, whilst flicking through the diary... As predicted, some of the pages have started to turn soggy, and the ink is running on a few... There's not much I can do about it to be honest... I've left it open in the corner that I think is the driest, and looking for other ways to amuse myself... I've called out a few times, in the hopes that there are other people in the other cells, but I think I'm alone. I don't get shouted at by the guards because there doesn't seem to be any! I know I heard voices and footsteps yesterday... The only noises around me are the dripping of water from the walls and the trickle of whatever is running through the hole in the corner of my cell... I wouldn't call it water, but it's not quite sewage either... I've looked down into it a few times, and noticed that it's a steady trickle that seems to run through all the other cells... Maybe it leads out to the open sea or something... That at least would be a start to getting out... But I'm in no shape to escape... I keep drifting in and out... Every part of my body seems to hurt at once... My head is throbbing incessantly...

     I don't know why, but a thought hit me that concerned HoN Co.... Could this be them...? Could they be behind this? Nah... Very doubtful... I was working for them... Well, them and THEROS... I was helping THEROS rid the world of portals which the figure used to wreak havoc in different quadrants of Minecraftia... Earlier it had occurred to me how odd it was that HoN Co. had told me to ignore them... I know they have had bad experience with them in the past but... Surely finding another is of some significance... Besides, telling someone to ignore it is like telling a child not to look in a mystery box, and then leaving them alone... It's irresistible! Even so, HoN Co. would have no reason to capture and imprison me... Whoever had done wasn't trying to get me out of the way... They wouldn't feed me otherwise... They needed me for something... I had a very good idea it linked back to THEROS... Which made me think back to the figure... If THEROS is "recruiting" others to destroy portals, they are the figure's main target... However they could get to them through me if they think I know something... All I know about THEROS is they contacted me... I don't know their identity, their location... I don't even know their gender! I would be of no use to them... Which lead onto a darker a thought that I pushed aside...I had watched too many movies, and clearly it was conflicting with my ability to reason rationally... Urgh... I feel light-headed again... I think I'm going to lie down... The room's started spinning and I feel incredibly sick... Did they put something in the porkc...

No comments:

Post a Comment