Welcome to "The Diary of a Miner"; a blog detailing the adventures and mysteries that I, Syeonyx, embark upon in my quest to further my mining and survival skills! It'll be tough, there will be good times and bad times, but I'll always be alive to post my adventures... probably...

Day 63: Today is definitely the 63rd day here in Minecraftia!

     I think they're drugging the food... Yesterday when I gave in to hunger and ate the porkchop, I felt a little woozy... The next thing I know, I'm drifting in and out of consciousness, feeling like hell, being dragged through a corridor by two people! I couldn't see their faces, but they were both men... From the sounds of it, they could be the same as the ones who were talking about THEROS... They dragged me for awhile before I slipped under again, and the next thing I know, I'm slumped against a stool in the middle of a room with a small light in the corner, and mirrored glass against one wall... I thought I was dreaming, and I kinda still hope I was... I didn't know where I was, but knowing I wasn't in my cell, I got very worried very quickly! Using the stool as a post, I got to my feet and tried to search for a door... All the walls looked the same... Unlike the rest of the place, all the walls here were burnished metal, except the glass mirror... Wherever the door was, it must slide seamlessly into place, and hide within the wall... Feeling defeated, I walked over to the mirror, and cupped my hands around my eyes, and peered in, hoping to see something... But I couldn't see anything except my own reflection... I looked terrible! I thought I had just felt like hell... Turns out I look liked like it too! I looked around the room for something to help me escape... Maybe try and smash the mirror with... But the only object was the stool, and it was bolted to the floor... My diary and camera must have been left in the cell... I didn't have them on me, but then I found them after regaining consciousness back in my cell...

     In the end I sat down on the stool in the centre of the room... I rested my head on my hands, hoping my headache would go away... I sat there in silence for some time, rubbing my temples, and trying to understand why I was here... Wherever "here" was... I looked around the room and noticed a clock sitting in the wall... It displayed the time "11:41", with the date being two days after I had seen the shadow... Had it really been two days? That made it... Erm... The 63rd day I've been here in Minecraftia... I lowered my head back into my heads to dull the pain. After awhile of sitting in the middle of the room, a voice appeared, filling the room... I looked up, but I couldn't see anyone... Nor could I see any form of speaker system... The voice continued... It was that of a man... It hadn't been altered as far as I could tell, but it was unusually deep, and had a rough, gravelly tone to it... I was woozy almost the entire time, and my memory probably isn't very accurate, but I got the gist of the voice... I didn't know who it was, but the voice made constant reference to "THEROS"... They knew I had been in contact with them, and they knew of the places I had been based on the map they had confiscated... I remember them asking me if I knew of THEROS' whereabouts... I either ignored them or said "no"... I can't quite remember... With my head screwed up the way it was, I was unable to determine how long I was in there before I woke up back in my cell... I think I'm going to lay off the food until I can clear my head... I can't prove it, but I'm sure the food is playing a part in my condition at the moment...

     My head has begun to clear, and one of the guards - I think he is a guard - has brought me some food. It's warmed up this time! There's steam coming from the bowl, but the porkchop is raw again... I don't care this time, I'm not eating anything...

     I've thrown the soup and the porkchop into the hole in the corner, and hidden the wooden board... I'm thinking I could use it as a weapon or something if I get a chance to escape... If they think I'm drugged up or out of it from eating the food, then I can act accordingly... I just need to wait for the pains in my entire body to go away before I try that! I've never killed a man before... I wonder if I could...? I suppose put any man under enough pressure and you can drive him to do anything! I don't think I've been driven far enough yet... Hang on, someone's coming...

Damn! They've taken the wooden board... I guess that idea is out... It seems breaking out isn't as easy as they make it seem in the movies... I can't make an improvised shiv from wood... In the end, I don't think I could have done it anyway... They could have weapons of their own... I don't know, I can't see much in the dark cell... I'm feeling better, but still not on top form... It must have been the food... Maybe that's why they are drugging me... To keep me docile so I don't try anything whilst they try to get the necessary information from me about THEROS... They have no idea... They must still think I know where THEROS is... I haven't a clue... I need to escape soon before they decide to use other means... Well at least the cell is more bearable... The smell seems to have mostly gone... I've been thinking a lot about the hole in the corner... I wonder...?

Syeonyx signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment