Welcome to "The Diary of a Miner"; a blog detailing the adventures and mysteries that I, Syeonyx, embark upon in my quest to further my mining and survival skills! It'll be tough, there will be good times and bad times, but I'll always be alive to post my adventures... probably...

Still nothing...

     I've just closed the gate... They're still not here! I don't know what to do! I've done the only thing I could think of, and contacted HoN Co. about the mysterious disappearance of the entire crew! I sent the message about an hour ago, and since then I've been thinking that it may not have been the wisest of choices. What if they think I've killed the crew? I've nothing to gain from killing them, but they may think that I killed them to get a mode of transport to escape. In reality, I haven't a clue how to pilot that boat out there! I don't even think it would run any more, especially after the collision it looks to have had! Aside from that it could be damaged in places where I can't see! I might try to get into the engine room tomorrow and see if it sheds any more light onto this mysterious event!

     I suppose on the upside, I have to be thankful that the boat didn't hit the wall! That would've created one hell of a breach in the security of this area, and that mixed with the commotion of a boat crash may have caused foul creatures to gain entry to the house! That's another thing I'll be doing tomorrow: checking the boundary walls and making sure there's nothing there... or at least not on my side! I'm pretty sure I was very thorough with the construction, and there are no weak points! Still, I don't know what I'm up against. Actually, yes I do; I'm up against strange creatures that have the potential to blow the walls to smithereens and allow entry for other creatures! I never thought of that before...

It's going to be a very restless night for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment