Welcome to "The Diary of a Miner"; a blog detailing the adventures and mysteries that I, Syeonyx, embark upon in my quest to further my mining and survival skills! It'll be tough, there will be good times and bad times, but I'll always be alive to post my adventures... probably...

I think it's gone...

     I think it's gone... I haven't heard any noises for quite some time, and I'm sure I heard birds tweeting. I don't know whether I should risk it though! It could be a trap... do zombies set traps... I suppose I could defend myself with a stick... sort of prod it out of the house until I can properly defend myself... No, that's a stupid idea! I don't think it can get into the cellar, so I'm pretty safe down here... as long as there's plenty of light. I'm just glad I found a large amount of coal yesterday so I stocked up on torches... I could go mining for awhile and see what I find... I've got plenty of food... after all, the meat cooler is down here in the cellar, and there's enought to last me a few days at least... But what if more find their way into my house? Then I wouldn't be able to return... I could dig a tunnel to the surface and backtrack to my house... GAH! I don't know what to do... No, I have to be brave... this is my house, and this creature is trespassing in it... not that it cares, but still... Screw it, I'm going up... If you don't hear from me in a long time, assume the worst, and find another blog to read...

No comments:

Post a Comment